With fall right around the corner, fashion is falling into a grey funk – and that a wonderful thing! From silver to slate, grey has become the new black. So, what better way to kick off our fall fashion coverage than to peep the greatest that grey’s got to give this upcoming season. We’re sure you’ll be clamoring to add these six pieces to your wardrobe this autumn…
1) Whether you decide to rock this as a duffle or a hobo, this silver stunner is just the thing to jazz up a casual LBD. If you’re a wallflower who really wants to break out of her shell, this is just the bag that’ll take you there!
Pew snakeskin leather Botkier small Sasha duffle bag, $445, Active Endeavors, activeendeavors.com.
2) Rough and tumble more your speed? Bring that tough bite to your straight-leg-jean-and-classic-pumps combo with this oversized ash grey knuckle clutch. With its ideal mix of buttery leather & beat-up chic, it definitely symbolizes a new take on ready to rumble!
3) It’s tough these days to find that special bag that can carry your life without bringing your style down in the doldrums. However, fear not, for we’ve found the perfect bag that’ll work well from the workplace to an after-work chillout spot. Gorgeously grey and versatile, this Dynamic bag is definitely a great choice!
4) If you’re that edgy chick who loves to spice up her style with spikes and chains, then have we got the bag for you! This grey leather tote is just the thing that’ll allow you to pack heavy without sacrificing your rock-n-roll style!
5) Are you a simple kind of girl who appreciates the minimalist side of fashion? Then you should look no further than this heather grey belted sweatshirt jacket, for it’ll keep you warm while maintaining that subtle style.
Heather grey cotton Smitten one-button belted sweatshirt jacket, $92, Couture Candy, couturecandy.com.
6) Make grey your new black by trying out these fly grey leather ankle boots. A throwback to the ingenious 80s chic, these heels are ideal to pair with a minidress and dark stockings. Add some silver hardware and you’ll be the belle of the fall!